WikiFur Discussão:Portal comunitário
De WikiFur em Português
Links between languages[editar]
When you make new pages, please link them with the WikiFur pages in other languages.
- You will get more visitors and more updates if you link from pages in other languages to the pages here.
- Links to pages in other languages help visitors get information that has not been translated, and help you update your own pages.
- Go to the English WikiFur to see if it has a page about the topic.
- If it does:
- Add [[pt:YourArticleName]] to the bottom of the article, after everything else.
- Add [[en:EnglishArticleName]] to the bottom of your article.
- If there are any other language links on the English page, copy them and put them on your page; then follow them and add [[pt:YourArticleName]] to the page in the other language.
- If there is no English page, try adding one! Even if it is just a stub, it may be useful to someone. It does not matter if your English is not good, others can fix it.
- If you want to make a normal link to an English WikiFur page, like the one above, do this: [[:en:EnglishArticleName|link description]]
- If you are translating a template, put the interlanguage links inside a "noinclude" section, like this: <noinclude>[[pt:Predefinição:Página de testes]]</noinclude>. This means it will not make a link on the pages that use the template. --GreenReaper(talk) 21h28min de 8 de Fevereiro de 2008 (UTC)